Sunday brings us the Harpoon Indoor Time Trial. According to the BTT website, we have a few people racing...again Trish (how does she not have a true nickname yet?), Matt Pukress and Speedy Gonzalez Jorge Martinez. Yes, I'm taking nickname liberties:) However, from what I understand, there are a number of other BTTers racing. One of those racers won't be Shaun Brady...who at last count was trying to transfer his registration and looking to flee the country by air due to the grueling nature of the TT. Adios Shaun!
Also, a couple of administrative notes:
1. Mooseman is filling up. If you plan to race, register asap.
2. Both Rachel Saks (swim) and I (run) have offered our athletic services to one lucky biker at the Mooseman Half. Rachel and I are both racing the Olympic Distance Race on Saturday. If you'd like to do a relay with us on Sunday, let me know asap. Speed and ability don't matter...we just want to have fun. However, there's a good chance you'll leave NH with some hardware!
3. Don't wait to register for this summer's races. They're beginning to fill.
4. As of last Friday, there were only a few spots left for Juli's testing. If you haven't done this before, do it!
5. POST YOUR RESULTS...it's your duty as a member of BTT.
To all those racing....good luck this weekend!
Post a Comment